A corporate event without live music is just a meeting
A successful event has many elements, but after a venue and food are sorted, live music is right up there.
Veruschka understands that you want guests to come away talking about what a fantastic event you hosted, not her. She is experienced, professional and intuitive to the surroundings. Veruschka knows that people enjoy hearing laid back, familiar songs, and has an impressive repertoire of covers depending on the best fit for you guests. Genres include pop, soul, R&B Classic Funk, jazz and current hits. She is often an invited guest for Christian conferences and special events. She can work with a little, or a lot, of guidance!
Rates are tailored to your requirements and she will:
- Meet at your office to discuss requirements
- Liaise with the venue regarding logistical arrangements before and on the day
- Coordinate the program with MC or event organiser
- Customise a set list prepared to suit the event
- Hire and transport all sound equipment – keyboard, microphone, iPod, mp3, etc
- Travel to and from the venue within the metro area. Outer metro can be negotiated.
There are no in-between agents so the artist is able to deal with you directly and offer an affordable service.